Sunday 16 February 2014

Shoes, Shoes and Shoes...

Everyone knows you can't have an outfit thats looks complete without a good pair of shoes! This might surprise every girl on the planet but out of the 1000's of shoes i own i only have one pair of 'heels'! I know right! I know you're all thinking i can't be a real girl if i only own one pair of heels, but the truth is i just can't wear them. I have the most weird bird like feet ever and soon as i even look at a pair of heels my feet cry, no matter how many times people recommend comfortable ones i just can't wear them and have to stick to my good old flats shoes.

Here a just a few of the shoes i can't live without at the minute. As you can see i absolutely love Topshop shoes, it's are the only shop i can just go in and get my size and not have to try them on because i know they will fit like a glove.



Dessert Boots- Topshop
Metal Trim Slipper Shoes- Topshop
Chunky Brown Brogues- Asos
Fringed Geek Shoes- Topshop
Chocolate Vintage Chelsea Boots- Topshop


Until about 3 years ago i don't know how i lived without a pair of dessert boots, they are so comfy and lightweight, the only downfall is you can't wear them in the rain because your feet get soaked. In total i think i own about 20 pairs of brogues, i bought my first pair at 18 from Topshop, I  remember being so excited because i really wanted a pair but couldnt find them anywhere. The slipper shoes are my most recent shoe purchase, i love the little tiger head on the front and they look so classy when i have them on my feet, they are the type of shoe i can wear on a day to day basis or when I'm going on a night out. 

I'm starting to get the hang of this blogging business, FINALLY! ha

Becca x   




3 comments:

  1. Those dessert boots and the brogues look awesome! Now all I have to do is find some similar ones here, it is always so disappointing when you go to a blog, fall in love with something because the blogger loves it, and then realise that they probably aren't available in your country. Sigh.
    Emma | the Earth through a Lens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I do it all the time! Hope you find some :) xx

      Delete
  2. Those Topshop Chelsea boots are stunning!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete