Thursday 13 February 2014

Here Goes Nothing....


Well hello there world! It turns out I've decided to start a blog. I decided way back in 2010 that i was going to start a blog, but never seemed to have the time, being a fashion student and juggling most of my time between London and Sunderland (home), and the mountains of uni work i had it never happened, but I've been really inspired by a lot of bloggers out there lately and seeing as I've got a bit of spare time on my hands at the moment, it makes perfect sense to start one now! 

You'll probably find my blogging about a lot of different things, mostly Fashion, Music, and Art but there will also be a sprinkle of other things in there too. Im a massive fan of the Sixties and i find myself constantly wishing i born in that era.

So here goes nothing, welcome to my blog!

Becca x



2 comments:

  1. thankyou for the comments on my blog!
    i was exactly the same as you, trying it on and off for a few years but i recently decided to give it all a proper go and i love it! looking forward to seeing more posts from you :)

    anna | styleskittle | ❤

    ReplyDelete