Thursday 20 February 2014

Doodles..



Bit of a late post tonight! If you read my last post you will know i was planning on spending my day browsing Primark for some new goodies! I really wanted to purchase the black playsuit, the daisy dress and the shoes,  unfortunately i only managed to find the black playsuit, the rest was sold out. I would be lying if i said i wasn't a little bit sad, i had my heart on coming home with all three! looks like i will be keeping an eye out for them coming back into store. On the other hand i did pick up some bargains which cheered me up a little bit, i got a lovely oversized chunky knit jumper for £7 and a denim pinafore dress for £5. I was also planning on doing my first outfit post today but my lovely camera decided to hate me, in the end i gave up and instead decided a little doodle of what i was wearing would have to do. I know you're all probably thinking 'a mustard jumper over a blue spotty dress?' but i promise it looked better in real life than my little doodle haha. Hopefully my camera is in a better mood tomorrow so i can do an outfit post on my bargains today.

Chow for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment