Wednesday 19 February 2014

How Dreamy is the Primark SS14 Collection?



How dreamy are some of the items in the Primark SS14 Collection? If you haven't already, you can check them out here. Here are a few of my favourites, I will definitely be using my time off work tomorrow to browse my local Primark for them. I desperately want the Daisy print dress with the peter pan collar and also the black playsuit with the white collar, I'm a massive fan of sixties style so they are definitely for me. Also at £12 those shoes are a bargain, they have them in  3 colours, black, cream and burgundy! I plan on buying all three for that price! 


What do you think of the new Primark collection? Yay or Nay?



2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I'm soo going on a shopping spree soon to get some of these thing! Amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I popped into my local Primark today and managed to get my hands on the black playsuit, but the daisy dress and shoes were sold out :( xx

      Delete