Friday 28 February 2014

A Sixties Girl At Heart..







Coat- H&M
Dress- Pop
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Primark

Evening guys! Thought I'd do a quick outfit post before I retire to bed for work in the morning, got to be up at 4am! This is probably one of my favourite outfits, I love anything to do with the sixties and everyone that knows me will know my style is based around that era (i often get called 'beehive' in work).  This coat is probably my favourite coat ever, I loved it that much I bought two! The one I am wearing on this pictures is a size 16. This was the first one I bought, I was so heartbroken when I went in H&M to buy it and this was the only size they had, I'm glad that I did because I think it fits better in the winter because I can wear thick cardigans underneath. I went back a few weeks after and they had my size in so I decided to just get that one too! I wear that one when the weather is warmer!
The dress I got from a vintage shop near my house, they were closing down and were selling everything off cheap (I'm a sucker for a bargain) so I went in and had a little browse and got a few things. I only payed £12 for the dress and its a perfect fit and so comfortable. I also love a big collar, so this is prefect.
And the bag, wait for it... was only £2!! Every time I wear this bag I get stopped and people ask where I got it from. I often think about making up a good story but frankly i went into Primarni on Oxford Street and it was literally the only one in the store, it had a price tag on for £14 but when I got the the tills it went through as £2, I was so over the moon!

What's your favourite era?

Becca x



5 comments:

  1. anyone told you that you look like zoella from youtube.... amazing blog :D love what you are wearing looks amazing

    lovely blog :)

    would be so great if you would check out my blog :) http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No would has ever said that before, but i'll take it as a compliment, thank you :)
      Just followed your blog
      x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love everything about this dress. So girly & trendy.
    I wonder if I can pull it off at my age (30!) haha.


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that dress is so lovely! I want...

    http://whatalittlepickle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'm in love with that dress now!! haha

    ReplyDelete