Tuesday 25 February 2014

Ebay Wishlist #1


Hi! I thought i would put together a quick little ebay wish list as i have been having a little browse over the last few days and found some lovely little pieces. Hurry up payday!!

Firstly, how amazing is that mustard coat? I originally found this through another blog, fell in love and have been debating whether to buy it since? I have millions of coats and not one of them is mustard (thats the only excuse i can find really). I also love that dress, I'm a sucker for the black dress white peter pan collar combo, and for £5.99 you can't really go wrong. One thing i know i will be buying it that mustard satchel! A years back i bought a similar one from a vintage shop in Paris and it was literally like my right arm, i took it everywhere with me, but unfortunately i left it on a train and it was never to be seen again. 

What are your favourites off my list? 

Becca x


4 comments:

  1. I love that coat and dress :) absolutely lovely!

    www.ohabbyjane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo, looks really cool and edgy!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post that coat is amazing X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete