Thursday 27 February 2014

Outfit of the Day #3






Top- Primark
Trousers- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Coat- Charity Shop
Bag- Ebay

Just a quick outfit  of the day, sorry about the dark photos! I did originally plan to take them outside but it looks like the heavens will open at any minute and didn't want to take the risk, so my unusually dark bedroom will have to do.

Today I'm wearing my fur coat for the fist time this year. I picked it up about 3 years about from a charity shop for £10, it was the middle of summer and the woman who served me thought I was mad, I'm so glad a bought it because it is literally the warmest coat i have ever owned! I'm wearing it with a mono Primark shirt, my Topshop houndstooth trousers/leggings, my Topshop slippers, and my lookalike Mulberry bag that I snapped up off ebay for £2.99!

Im still getting the hang of taking pictures of myself, has anyone got any tips to make my photos a little bit better?





2 comments:

  1. what a cute little blog you have! i'd love it if youd check mine out and comment back :) http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete