Monday 24 February 2014

I'll never stop loving spotty shirts!





Shirt- Topshop
Pinafore- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Necklace- Primark



Morning! I decided to do a quick outfit post before i leave the house! I've got loads to do today before i start work, there is about 1000 birthdays in my family in the next week and i haven't been out to buy one card or present yet, so I'm using my few spare hours this morning to go and get them! As you can see today i'm wearing more spots, no matter how many time they go in and out of fashion i'll still love them! I'm wearing it underneath a denim pinafore, which I picked up from Primark the other day for £5! I love my T-Bar shoes, I don't normally buy white shoes but i got these from Topshop in the summer and fell in love, now you can buy them pretty much everywhere for half the price ! It's a pretty simple outfit today as I'm in a hurry so i just shoved something on! Wish me luck!

Becca x


3 comments:

  1. This outfit is flawless, absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, I really want a denim pinafore, and I love your T bar shoes!x

    http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete