Friday 7 March 2014

Topshop Spring Coat Wishlist.


2. Lined Denim Jacket - £58

Well hello again, its been a while! Sorry for the lack of posts lately! Today I'm posting my Topshop spring coat wish list. I always find it really hard to find a coat that I like and normally search around for ages until I find the right one. I decided to have a quick trip to Newcastle and visit the Topshop there as the one in Sunderland is about the size of my bedroom. When I got there I fell in love with a few coats! The first one was the green lined parka, it looks nice and smart on and is just the right weight for this weather. Then I walked straight into the lined denim jacket, it looked so warm and cosy. The third one I wasn't too sure about until I tried it on and loved it, pastel colours are really popular at the min too! I'm not gonna lie about the 4th one, I first noticed this on The Whitepepper Instagram and really liked it, I think its because it looks quite vintage and i love vintage coats ha  then I just happened to be browsing the Topshop website a few hours ago and there it was, so I put it on my wish list, thats okay right? Now i just have to wait until payday so i can finally go out and buy one.

What coat is your favourite?

Becca x

3 comments:

  1. I love the first coat best, but the last one is adorable!x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the first one! Love a good coat :)

    http://thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question! Did you ever end up purchasing the green coat?

    ReplyDelete