Sunday 9 March 2014

Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Foundation Review.



Hello lovelys! Today I'm going to do my first ever beauty post! I'm 
going to review Clinique's "Stay-Matte Oil-Free' Foundation. I've never been a fan out heavy foundation and only wear it when I'm going out somewhere,  I usually just stick to tinted moisturiser.  I have very oily skin so most foundations make my face more greasy which then leads to my pores getting clogged and having a face full of spots. The only foundation i could really get away with was Benefit "Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW" which my mum recommended as she has the same skin as me.  But recently a few people told me i should try Clinique "Stay-Matte Oil-Free" foundation, so i went straight out and bought it. 



I was quite surprised when i first put it on as it was incredibly smooth and light, it almost felt like i was putting moisturiser on.  I have started to use this pretty much on a day to day basis now,  I use it over the top of a mattifying moisturiser and POREfessional so it stops my face going greasy after an hour which is quite nice.
Also using this foundation I have learned that a little goes a long way. At £22 its not the most expensive foundation i have bought but it certainly isn't the cheapest, but i definitely think its worth every penny.  It comes in 17 shades so there is no doubt there will be one to match your skin.


All in all im glad i went out and got this foundation, it's been a bit of a lifesaver for me. It's a very smooth and light foundation and if you have problems with foundation because of very oily skin then i couldn't reccommend this one enough!

What foundation do you guys use for your skin type?

Becca x

No comments:

Post a Comment