Sunday 16 March 2014

Nice Day For A Wedding.

Soooooo in the next 4 weeks I've been lucky and privileged enough to be invited to two weddings! Lucky me! I absolutely love a good wedding, spending the day drinking wine, eating good food with friends, and watching two people that were made for each other tie the knot! And i get to treat myself to two new dresses, which is tricky because you never know what the old English weather is going to pull out the hat! 

I've decided to start the hunt for some new dresses and it's proving tricky as I'm on a super tight budget! While I was looking I decided I can't be the only one with spring events that require a dress, so I decided to put together a little wishlist of the best and affordable dresses I can find!


1. Motel Dress- £38
2. AX Paris- £30
3. Fashion Union- £28
4. AX Paris- £25

1. Ted Baker- £175
2. D&G- £915
3. Marni- £450
4. Miu Miu- £1790

Which ones are your favourite? 

Becca x

2 comments:

  1. These dresses all look perfect I really love the fashion union one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses.
    Nice post.
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete