Wednesday 12 March 2014

Best £7 I've spent This Year so Far!



Glasses- H&M
Shirt- Topshop
Shorts- River Island
Belt- Vintage Shop
Desert Boots- Topshop
Coat- Charity Shop


Well hello again! As you all know I've been on the search for a new spring coat! So yesterday I decided that I would go on a little charity shop spree, I'm really good at finding some hidden treasures in charity shops, I can spend hours in them, which is what I done yesterday ha I left the house at about 11am to start my spree, but at 3.30pm I still hadn't found anything worth buying, I was giving up so I decided one more shop then I would take my disappointed face home, then as i walked into the last shop I seen the perfect coat, it is was exactly what I wanted for spring and it had a price tag on of £7!! How good is that ha I'm so pleased that I don't have to go out and spend £80 on a coat now, yey! 

I was so excited I decided to do a little outfit post!

Becca x

1 comment: