Monday 24 March 2014

March Wishlist #2



1. Skinny Jeans - Motel
2. Shirt- SheInside
3. Satchel- Clarks
4. Desert Boots- Clarks
5- Cardigan - Topshop
6. Scarf- Topshop

Hello again! There is nothing better than going out in a big slouchy cardigan and a comfortable pair of shoes! I'm a little bit in love with everything on my wish list today! I wish pay day would hurry up! Lets start with that lovely scarf, I first laid eyes on this in Topshop and instantly wanted it, £18 does seem a little expensive for a lightweight scarf but I'm sure i could live with myself if i splashed out! Secondly, the bag, how gorgeous is that bag?! Its a proper old school satchel that you can wear on your back, I've wanted one of these for ages but could only find ones that were hundreds of pounds, this one here is only £80 from Clarks! I love a good chunky cardigan or jumper, they are a must have when you are having a lazy clothes day. 

What are you're favourite slouchy day items?

Becca x

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt, sheinside is amazing! :)

    www.ohabbyjane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete